Nina Garcia answers Yahoo’s POPsessions questionnaire
1. Have you ever dressed as a celeb for Halloween? Who? Karl Lagerfeld, Coco Chanel, and Madonna.
2. What article of clothing could you not live without? A black motorcycle jacket.
3. What do you eat or drink while watching a movie in the theater? Dark chocolate.
4. What was the first movie you saw? ”Pretty Baby.”
5. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall when you were a kid or a teen? I had a Chanel ad.
6. What movie makes you cry? ”Love Story.”
7. What’s the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR? ”Game of Thrones,” “Homeland,” “House of Cards,” and “Breaking Bad.”
8. What movie character do you wish you could be? Cleopatra (as portrayed by Elizabeth Taylor).
9. What’s the TV show you never miss? ”Homeland.”
10. What TV show would you like to live in? Not “Homeland!”
11. Who is your TV crush? Jon Snow from “Game of Thrones.”
12. What website do you visit when no one is watching? Daily Mail.
13. What phone app do you use the most? Instagram.
14. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to? ”The Flintstones.”
15. What is your favorite karaoke song? Macklemore’s “Thrift Shop.”
16. What is your favorite album? Carlos Jobim’s greatest hits. I like anything Brazilian.
17. What was your first concert? Queen.
18. What was on your favorite T-shirt when you were growing up? Calvin Klein.
Check out more POPsessions